The Companion Card Program means a person with a disability does not have to pay for an entry fee for the carer that comes with them.
Other accessibility features
Brunswick Baths is well equipped to cater for people of all abilities. Below are some accessible features at Brunswick Baths:
- Accessible Car spaces are located at the front of the building and in the Dawson Street Car Park (directly opposite the centers entrance)
- Lift Access to the fully equipped gym and cardio room including 1 x accessible change room and toilet on this upper level
- Three accessible/family change rooms in the aquatic area including toilets, showers, and change area (all equipped with railings, alarm system and hoist)
- Gender Diverse change area and toilet
- Parent room with change tables
- Moveable Aquatic Hoist in Spa area
- Ramps to access 20m and 50m pools
- Aquatic Wheel chair available for entry and exits
- Group Fitness room entry includes ramped access and one accessible shower/toilet/change room
Our Friendly staff are highly qualified and they have the experience to help you reach your training goals – whatever they may be.
Check out our facilities via a virtual tour:
Virtual tour of indoor pool, waterplay pool and outdoor pool
Contact us to talk sbout about concession pricing or if you have any other questions.
Asylum seeker membership
Asylum seekers who either reside, study or access services in the City of Moreland and those who are not gainfully employed may be eligible for an Asylum seeker membership.
This membership offers free access to aquatic and leisure facilities via 3 or 6 month centre based term membership, and free access to swimming lessons program for children (where vacancies exist).
For more information about the Asylum seeker membership, email Asylum seeker membership or call 9354 3504.
YMCA Open Doors
We aim to build strong people, families and communities by providing health promoting programs.
Unfortunately because of financial hardship, not everyone has equal access to the services needed to lead a healthy and active life.
Open Doors aims to ensure that no one is denied access by raising funds please email Brunswick Baths to enquire if about eligibility.