A group fitness class
When you come to a group fitness class:
- All casual users must be 16 years of age and over, unless an Active Youth member.
- Please bring a towel and a drink bottle.
- Wear appropriate gym attire that you can move freely in at all times.
- You cannot enter a class 5 minutes after its scheduled start time.
- Class sizes are limited, so be early to avoid disappointment.
- You can pay either a casual fee, purchase a multi visit pass, or become a member.
- We recommend you check with your doctor before starting any group fitness classes, and
- Tell your instructor if you are pregnant, have any injuries or medical conditions before the class begins.
If coming to a class first time, please ensure you arrive early to discuss with your instructor and they can set you up, let your instructor know.