Are you a parent who spends all summer worried about your child in the water? Let us help you relax this summer.
Swimming is not just recreation, it is a life-skill. Swimming strokes such as freestyle and backstroke are an important part of swimming; however it is also vital your child learns survival skills, not just for the pool, but for rivers, lakes and the ocean.
Enrolling your child in Active Moreland Swimming Lessons today means they will learn the vital skills to keep safe in the water for the upcoming summer and more importantly, for life.
Our multi-award winning program offers:
- Flexible class times,
- Passionate and qualified teachers,
- Unlimited access to the pool outside of lesson times,
- Ongoing student assessment and opportunity for individual feedback discussions,
- Discounts on merchandise, and
- Certificate upon the completion of each level and key achievements along the way.
To find out more or to enrol your children in the next Swimming Lessons term before the summer pool fun begins, click here.