Squads - AquaGuard
AquaGuard is an alternative program to a competitive swimming club environment.
AquaGuard has a focus on inclusive, team focused physical activities. AquaGuards explore the concepts of community service and community education, particularly through the roles of Pool lifeguards and swimming lessons teachers.
Leadership concepts are explored through the developmental assets framework that includes exploring personal impact and constructive use of time.
AquaGuards provides options including:
- offering healthy lifestyle choices
- working towards Bronze Star/Medallion qualifications
- an introduction to community service and leadership
- exploring aquatic recreational options, and
- an introduction to aquatic career opportunities.
||Students per class
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday
Contact our swimming lessons team for more information.