Our Active Youth program encourages kids between the ages of 13 and 16 to get active and stay that way.
Active Youth participants gain confidence and become healthier, happier and more comfortable with exercising.
The healthy routines they learn and the knowledge they gain will serve them for the rest of their lives.
Active Youth participants can choose to take out a membership or pay for program classes on a casual basis.
All classes and programs are supervised by qualified staff with verified Working with Children checks.
Our Active Youth program aims to establish exercise routines to keep teens healthy for life and avoid obesity, without the social or performance pressures of team based options and sport.
Active Youth membership offers:
- Unlimited use of the gym (compulsory instructor induction)
- Use the indoor and outdoor pools anytime (no access to the spa and steam room)
- Access to group fitness classes suitable for families*
- A planning session and regular check-ins, and
- Access to a locker.
Active Youth is an excellent option for all levels of fitness, from those just beginning an exercise program to those needing reaching for a higher level or a sport specific addition to compliment their other interests.
*13-15 year old Active Youth members may participate in family friendly group fitness classes without a parent/guardian if an induction has been completed with a trainer. If no induction has been completed, a parent/guardian must be present.
When you come to a session
- bring a sweat towel and a drink bottle, and
- wear proper gym clothes at all times.