Margarita believes you are the master of your fate as you have the power to control your thoughts.
Margarita has an impressive list of training qualifications and a passion for delivering quality personal training services that achieve results.
Margarita offers customised programs drawing on many years of experience in strength and conditioning, martial arts, boxing, kickboxing and swiss ball strength training and weight loss management.
Margarita’s qualifications include:
- Monash University Fitness Instructor
- Kinect Australia Fitness Trainer
- ASC Level 3 Soccer Coaching
- ASCA Level 3 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Cms Kickboxing
- Jim Bradley Advance Boxing Circuit
- Fitnation Nutrition For Sport
- NMIT Advance Certificate In Circuit Training
- Zumba Fitness Official Instructor
- Life Saving Victoria Senior First Aid
- Qpec Vipr Trainer
Achievements and experience
Margarita has been a Personal Trainer for 16 years. Her biggest achievement has been giving back to the community and seeing the achievements of others in reaching their own goals.
- Played soccer at a national level at age 14, having played from the age of 4.
- Strength trained Michael McLean in Paralympics who won Gold for Australia in year 2000 Olympic.
- Strength trained various Olympian athletes in year 1996 - 2000.
- Sport Rehab in Footballers, Netballers, Basketball, Track and Field.
- In 1998-1999 working with VIS, focused on strength training up and coming coming tennis players for Tennis Australia.
To book a personal training session with Margarita, fill out the online enquiry form, email Fawkner Leisure or call 9358 6600.