Lift for Life
Lift for Life is a unique resistance training program designed for people with or at risk of type 2 diabetes, and is now being offered in Moreland.
It is also ideal for people with, or at risk of a broad range of chronic conditions such as heart disease and osteoporosis.
Lift for Life can help you work towards reaching any of the following goals:
- Better diabetes control
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- A healthier weight
- Stronger bones
- Improved flexibility, balance and posture, and
- Increased energy.
Lift for Life is suitable for:
- Adults of all ages
- People with, or at risk of diabetes or other chronic conditions
- People with mobility issues, and
- People who would benefit from exercise to maintain activities of daily living.
- 6 month program
- 3 x 8 week phases (bronze, silver and gold)
- 2 sessions per week
- Up to 12 per group
- Cost: $6.30 per session
- Low to moderate impact.