Lift for Life
Lift for Life is a unique resistance training program designed for people with or at risk of type 2 diabetes, and is now being offered in Moreland.
It is also ideal for people with, or at risk of a broad range of chronic conditions such as heart disease and osteoporosis.
Lift for Life can help you work towards reaching any of the following goals:
- better diabetes control
- increased muscle strength and tone
- a healthier weight
- stronger bones
- improved flexibility, balance and posture, and
- increased energy.
Lift for Life is suitable for:
- adults of all ages
- people with, or at risk of diabetes or other chronic conditions
- people with mobility issues, and
- people who would benefit from exercise to maintain activities of daily living.
- 6 month program
- 3 x 8 week phases (bronze, silver and gold)
- 2 sessions per week
- up to 12 per group
- cost: $5.50 per session
- low to moderate impact.