We're all looking forward to spending hot summer days in Moreland's pools.
Make sure you take the following precautions during the summer swimming season to ensure you and other swimmers stay healthy:
- Don't swim if you have diarrhoea, this includes children.
- Don't swallow the pool water.
- Don't change nappies at the poolside, use the change rooms.
- Take children on regular toilet breaks.
- Wash yourself thoroughly with soap and water prior to swimming.
For more information on healthy swimming, see these tips from the Victorian Department of Health.