Brunswick Baths – Bookings Available
Book now to secure your spot at Brunswick Baths!
Since the Victorian Government announced the easing of restrictions, staff have been working hard to ensure we have the measures in place to keep you and the community safe as we reopen.
Bookings s for outdoor pool:
When making a Lap Swimming booking, please remember the following:
- Members can book up to 4 days in advance
- Multi-visit pass holders can book up to 3 days in advance
- Casual users can book up to 2 days in advance
- You can pre purchase a 5 visit pass to use for your pool booking. To do this give the centre a call 9381 1840
Bookings for Post COVID Kick Start Outdoor Training
Can be made 48 hours in advance by clicking on the BOOK NOW link.
Monday to Friday – 6 am to 8 pm
Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 6 pm
Click Book Now to check availability
Payments are required upon booking, please click here to view our prices.
To ensure we are continuing to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Moreland please read over some key information below:
The maximum of 30 people per space. As a condition of entry, all members and guests must wear a face mask.
Please be on time (within 5 minutes of your booking is ideal) and ready for your session.
- Temperature checks will be undertaken upon arrival via our thermal scanner.
- Shower and change rooms will not be available at this time, please take this into consideration. Toilets will be available.
- If you are directed to queue, please adhere to the social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available, please leave your valuables at home.
- After your session please leave the centre promptly.
We understand that some people might be feeling anxious when coming back to our outdoor pools and that is why we have developed a list of frequently asked questions to educate our community on what to expect upon arrival.
As restrictions ease we are able to open outdoor pool at Brunswick and Oak Park for lap swimming and outdoor training zones. Memberships shall remain on suspension until it is viable to reoffer them again at which time you with have the option to recommence. For more information on the services available visit About us/COVID-19 re-opening