Oak Park - Bookings Available
Book now to secure your spot at Oak Park!
Since the Victorian Government announced the easing of restrictions, our staff have been working hard to ensure we have all the measures in place to keep you and the community safe as we slowly reopen. Below is information on booking process, opening hours, casual fees and much more.
When making a booking, please remember the following:
- All swim sessions are 3 hours and 30 minutes (excluding 6 am to 7.30 am Monday to Friday and 8 am to 9.30 am Saturday and Sunday 50m pool only session)
- Waterslides are for one hour duration only. Bookings required and must be 120cms in height.
- You can come anytime within your booked session however please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your booking as you will be unable to enter
- Splash pad and learners pool open 8 am weekdays and 10 am weekends.
- Members can book up to 4 days in advance
- Multi-visit pass holders can book up to 3 days in advance
- Casual users can book up to 2 days in advance
- All gym sessions are 1 hour and 45 minutes
Monday to Friday 6 am - 7.30 pm
Saturday 8 am - 5.30 pm
Sunday 8 am - 5.30 pm
Monday to Friday 6 am - 8 pm
Sunday 8 am - 6 pm
Refer to Group Fitness timetable page
Download our Christmas and New Year Group Fitness timetable here.
door Personal Training
|Splash Pad and 20m Pool||
Monday to Friday 10 am - 7.30 pm
Sautrday to Sunday 10 am - 5.30 pm
If you are a member at Oak Park, your membership will remain on suspension. Therefore payments are required upon booking, please click here to view our prices.
Book a call back
Can't find what you are looking for? You can now book in for a call back and one of our friendly staff will be in touch. Click on the book now link below to book your call back!
To ensure we are continuing to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Moreland please read over some key information below:
- As a condition of entry, all members and guests must wear a face mask unless you are participating in strenuous activity.
Change rooms and showers open.
- If you are directed to queue, please adhere to the social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available, please leave your valuables at home
- After your session please leave the centre promptly
If you wish to read over our COVID-safe plan, you can download it here.
We understand that some people might be feeling anxious when coming back to our outdoor pools and that is why we have developed a list of frequently asked questions to educate our community on what to expect upon arrival.