Bookings now open!
Book now to secure your spot at Brunswick Baths!
Since the Victorian Government announced the easing of restrictions, our staff have been working around the clock to ensure we have all of the measures in place to keep you and the community safe as we slowly reopen. Below are key open dates and links to our booking system. Payments are required upon booking, please click here to view our prices.
|Indoor/Outdoor Pool||Monday 9 June|
|Health Club||Monday 29 June|
|Group Fitness||Monday 6 July|
To ensure we are continuing to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Moreland please read over some key information below:
The maximum of 20 people per space
The maximum of 10 people in group activities/ fitness classes
- Please be on time (within 5 minutes of your booking is ideal) and ready for your session
- Temperature checks are required upon arrival
- Avoid using shower and change rooms where possible
- If there is any need to queue please adhere to the social distancing rules
- You are required to bring a water bottle and a sweat towel is compulsory
- If you plan on doing any floor work or group fitness class, please bring your own mat as these will not be provided
- Lockers will not be available, please leave your valuables at home
- After your session please leave the centre promptly
If you live in Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park, Fawkner or Brunswick West (or another ‘hotspot’ area in Melbourne) the ‘Stay at Home’ restrictions now apply. This means you should not attend Brunswick Baths to exercise.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Fawkner Leisure Centre will close 11.59 pm Wednesday 1 July, Coburg Leisure Centre and Oak Park will remain closed and Brunswick Baths will stay open! Members will continue to remain on suspension during this time.