With cardio, strength, free weights equipment, dedicated rooms, and qualified staff to assist members, Active gym will help you with your health and fitness.
Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining an already high level of fitness, our friendly staff will keep you motivated and on track during your fitness journey. We work hard to make sure all users feel comfortable and safe whilst working out.
Available at Active Moreland gyms
- A variety of cardio equipment
- A large range of pin loaded weight machines including multi-functional cable machines
- Extensive free weight equipment, including full range of dumbells, kettle bells and medicine balls
- Fully qualified personal trainers
- Functional training zones
- Upper body strength grinders
- Tailored fitness programs based on your needs and history
- Stretching Zones
- 24/7 gym at Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre
Explore our gyms with a virtual tour here:
- Brunswick Baths
- Coburg Leisure Centre
- Fawkner Leisure Centre
- Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre (Virtual tour coming soon)
We also offer a personal success plan to every member as a free service with every membership
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Fawkner Leisure Centre will close 11.59 pm Wednesday 1 July, Coburg Leisure Centre and Oak Park will remain closed and Brunswick Baths will stay open! Members will continue to remain on suspension during this time.