Suspending your membership
Going away and need to suspend your membership with us? That’s not a problem.
Memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of 12 weeks at any time. All you need to do is complete and submit in writing a Membership/Program Amendment Form at your centre.
Membership suspension conditions
- Maximum of 26 weeks suspension per calendar year
- Your request for a suspension must be lodged a minimum of 3 business days prior to the start of suspension date
- The first 4 weeks of suspension per calendar year are free, after which a suspension free of $6.50 per week will apply
- suspension will be charged at $6.50 per week for suspension incorporating both free and charged periods the fee will be charged at $6.50 averaged over the full suspension period
- All medical suspensions are free of charge upon presentation of a valid medical certificate that covers all requested dates of suspension
- Medical suspensions can only be backdated for one month.
We are pleased to announce as of Monday 23 November the opening of Fawkner Leisure Centre along with Coburg Leisure Centre on Monday 30 November! Read more by clicking on About us.