Suspending your membership
Going away and need to suspend your membership with us? That’s not a problem.
Memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of 12 weeks at any time. All you need to do is complete and submit in writing a Membership/Program Amendment Form at your centre.
Membership suspension conditions
- Maximum of 26 weeks suspension per calendar year
- Your request for a suspension must be lodged a minimum of 3 business days prior to the start of suspension date
- The first 4 weeks of suspension per calendar year are free, after which a suspension free of $6.50 per week will apply
- suspension will be charged at $6.50 per week for suspension incorporating both free and charged periods the fee will be charged at $6.50 averaged over the full suspension period
- All medical suspensions are free of charge upon presentation of a valid medical certificate that covers all requested dates of suspension
- Medical suspensions can only be backdated for one month.
In line with recent Victorian Government announcement, Active Moreland Aquatic & Leisure centres will reopen from Wednesday 28 July!