Pool party at Fawkner
Celebrate your child's birthday or special occasion with one of our party packages. Packages are fully supervised and include an exciting range of fun activities and games for everyone, we also offer a range of catering options.
Our qualified party host will take care of all your party needs, so you can sit back and relax while the children are being entertained, or you are more than welcome to bring along your bathers and join in the fun.
- Available for all special occasions, our parties suit children up to 14 years of age
- All party options require a minimum of 10 children
- The fee for birthday party depends on your party program and the number of children coming
When can you have a party?
- Weekends from 1 pm - 3 pm
- School Holidays from Monday to Friday
- Super Splash Pool Party (full party)
Our Super Splash Pool Party includes 1 hour of fully supervised activities, inflatable fun, full catering and use of the party room.
All you need to do is bring the birthday cake or it can be supplied at an extra cost.
- Non - Catered Pool Party
An hour of fun aquatic games and activities organised by your host and suitable to the group's needs.
All you need to do is organise some food and drinks.
Things you need to know
- Once you confirm your party booking and pay the required $70 deposit, you will receive the complimentary party invitations to send to your child's special friends
- On the day of the party it would be helpful if all guests could arrive at least 10 minutes earlier to ensure everyone is ready to start on time
- Any children under the age of 5 will require a parent to accompany them in the water at all times
- An indication of the group's swimming ability would be appreciated, and for weak and non-swimmers, we also request that an adult accompany them in the pool.
To book your child's birthday party, contact Fawkner Leisure Centre.
Sunday 7 Sept Premier Daniel Andrews announced the Mapping Metropolitan Melbourne's pathway to 'COVID Normal' for work, education and living. Active Moreland Aquatic and Leisure Centres will remain closed until further notice. Memberships will continue to remain on suspension during this time. To read more click on our news page.