Coburg Table Tennis Club Inc
- Tabble Tennis
Coburg Table Tennis Club was established in 1948 and is located at the Ray Kibby Centre in Coburg North.
Coburg Table Tennis Club was founded in 1948, originally known as the Coburg Harriers Table Tennis Club (initially, it was associated with the Harriers Athletic Club); it shifted to its present clubrooms at the Ray Kibby Centre in 1983.
There are nine tables on the main floor, one private training room table. Shower facilities are also available to members. We have a kiosk with snacks and refreshments as well as a wide range of table tennis equipment for sale. Table hire is $12/hour ($15/hour with bats/balls). Tables can now be reserved for $20/hour.
50 Murray Road, Coburg North 3058
Season: All year round
Name: Bruce Carter
Phone: 0410 472 006