COVID-19 Swimming Lessons Program FAQs
These FAQs outlined also link to our terms and conditions upon entry. While we don't have the answer to every single question - and as we get more information from the Victorian Government as restrictions ease and we are able to open more services, we have some key information below relating to our centres.
- Will I keep my previous swim lesson booking from March 2019?
Yes, all previous bookings will remain suspended until recommencement in January 2021.
- Can I change my booking time or day for re commencement in January 2021?
Yes you can, please email us to request your change and a staff member will call you back.
- Can I bring friends to watch my child do their lesson?
At this time, only 1 parent/guardian is permitted to attend with each student. This is due to government restrictions.
- Can we stay and swim after our lesson?
Due to government restrictions swim lessons students will be unable to stay at the centre and swim after their lesson.
- Do I have to be in the water with my child during the lesson?
If your child is under 3 years old and/or enrolled into one of our infant classes then a parent/guardian must be in the water for the lesson.
- What do we need to bring?
Swim wear, towel, goggles and dry clothes to change into after the session.
- Can I drop my child off and leave then pick them up after their class?
All children must be supervised.
Please click on the link to read through our Watch Around Water policy.
We look forward to having everyone back!